A Place to Turn offers the highest quality of health and wellness services to people in and around Westlake Village, Pasadena and Los Angeles, California. Unlike many private practices, we offer comprehensive and curated care, with a care plan specific and unique to every clients goals. Our Care Team matches clients to the provider that best aligns with their needs to offer the most customized fit.
The skilled team at A Place To Turn specializes in a variety of therapies to address trauma, mental health disorders, and family conflicts incliding: hypnotherapy, psychotherapy, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), and marriage and family counseling. They can address conditions like anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) with holistic talk therapies and innovative treatments like eye movement desensitization reprocessing (EMDR).
To achieve deep relaxation and renew their physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual balance, A Place to Turn provides Reiki energy work on-site, healing Trauma Yoga, and Mindfulness groups.
The Life Coaching services help clients to set reasonable goals for the future and boost clarity and self-confidence.
The team at A Place to Turn truly loves people and playing a part in making their dreams come true. Through their range of services and compassionate approach to care, the team aims to provide a happily-ever-after life for those looking to make a positive change.
Call A Place to Turn to schedule a wellness consultation today or book an appointment online.
Cheri has been such a blessing in my life and with the way she has helped me I can't believe she doesn't have a million 5 star reviews.
I really appreciated our EMDR sessions and I felt that Dr. Cheri really heard my story and helped me through some very difficult negative memories.
Cheri and her team are excellent. I recommend A Place 2 Turn to anyone who is in need of mental health, life coaching or just plain support.
Finding a good therapist is far more difficult than finding a good medical doctor. I found two great ones at A Place To Turn — Kristen and Cheri.
Cheri McDonald has been a huge asset to my recovery from my PTSD my family was broken by a local government $75 million lawsuit that cost us everything in my rebuilding
my PTSD from the military time she has been able to identify issues that I was completely unaware of from my past and allowed me the ability to heal
through understanding the biological aspects of how my brain address is the trauma of having an alcoholic mother.
She gives me an opportunity to express the challenges and the pains they deal with on a weekly basis to keep my healing moving forward on my PTSD and my trauma
I don’t know where I would be without her assistance & her guidance to this point I have recovered very nicely primarily because of her help and understanding
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost. Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
• You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
• Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
• If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
• Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
• For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises